How to Register
- Register online 24 hours per day / 7 days per week with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card. A small convenience fee is charged for use of this service. Have piece of mind knowing that you or your child is enrolled in class. With online registration, you can view how many spots are available in a particular class or see what dates are available at the park shelters, all from the comfort of your own home or office! If a class is full, please sign up to be put on a waiting list.
- Mail your completed registration forms with payment to:
Verona Recreation Department
410 Investment Court
Verona, WI 53593
- Our office hours are:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- After Hour Drop Box
- Our drop box is located in the entryway of the Recreation Office.
Resident & Nonresident Fee Policy
(R = Resident, NR = Non-Resident)
A resident is any individual who resides within the City of Verona. All other individuals living outside the city limits are considered nonresidents, and will be charged an additional fee above the resident rate. This charge is assessed per person, per program.
Confirmation of enrollment
Once you have registered, plan on attending at the listed times & dates. Please feel free to call 848-6815 to verify your registration and/or to ask any questions. The Recreation Department will only contact you if the program is full or cancelled.
- Full refunds will be given to persons notifying the Recreation Department prior to the registration deadline.
- Cancellations after the registration deadline are subject to a $10 surcharge.
- Some programs may have a different refund policy.
- There is no refund after the first session or practice has taken place. A prorated refund will be given only in the case that severe illness or injury prevents participation.
- Full refunds will be given if the Recreation Department cancels a class.
- Refunds can be made back to the credit card used, or a check can be mailed which will take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.