Spring Election Results 2019:
Spring 2019: Election Results
Spring Election: April 2, 2019
Early Voting starts on March 12th and goes until March 29th at City Hall. City Hall hours at from 8:00 am to 4:30pm.
Directions for write-in candidates:
A candidate who wishes to run as a write-in is required to file a Campaign Registration Statement (ETHCF-1) before collecting or spending and money on the campaign, and no later than 12:00pm on the Friday preceding the election.
Are You Ready for the next Election?
1. Are you registered to vote?
If you have changed addresses or names since the last time you voted, you must re-register with the City of Verona. All voter registrations require proof of residence to be provided, regardless of when you register.
2. Have you verified your polling place?
The City of Verona has 2 polling place locations:
Verona Public Library, 500 Silent Street - Aldermanic Districts 1 & 2 (Wards 1-5)
Verona City Hall, 111 Lincoln Street- Aldermanic Districts 3 & 4 (Wards 6-9)
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
To register to vote, request an absentee ballot, and find your polling place visit the Wisconsin Elections Commission's My Vote Wisconsin Website.
If you are still unsure about where you vote on Election Day or have other questions, please contact City Hall at 845-6495.
3. Be Informed about what is going to be on your ballot.
Sample ballots are available for viewing a few weeks prior to the election by clicking here
4. Are you informed about current Election laws and news?
- All voters are required to present a Photo ID before receiving a ballot
- The State of Wisconsin has a 10 day residency requirement before voting
- Proof of Residence is required for all voters wishing to register to vote
- If you receive and return an absentee ballot you may not appear to vote in person at the polling place on Election Day as your absentee ballot will be counted